She should be - she had a rough start and spent too much
time as a rescue waiting for a home.
My kids imitate how I talk to her.
"Momma wuvs you! Yes, she does!"
I care not one bit, mind you.
And then there is Ozzy...
He has been with us for over two weeks now.
And we have learned some things about the Oz-Man.
1. Occasionally, he howls in his sleep.
2. He has become quite enamored with Ella.
He, however, tries to mount her.
3. He looks out the window and barks at everyone and everything
moving along our street.
4. In an attempt to smell Ella and her business,
he has been peed on.
5. His ears are so long, they hit the water in the bowl way
before his tongue reaches it.
And speaking of his tongue...
6. The tip of his tongue sticks out of his closed mouth while
he sleeps. And sometimes stays this way even
after he has woken up.
(This is not a good look for anyone...not even a cute poochie.)
(Okay, maybe it's a little cute.)
Feel free to join the Pet Parade here!
And because animal lovers should stick together, I'm providing
the link to a wonderful photographer, Joy.
She is offering a fabulous set of textures for a very
reasonable price here at her site.
They are called "Maggie's Textures" because they are
being sold to help pay for her
sweet Maggie's vet bills.
Thanks for visiting!